JellyPages.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29, 2010

Monday,

Feeling so sick today. Nausea and diarrhea this sucks. I called the doctor today and she gave me some medication and my wonderful husband left work to go get me the medication, Gatorade, and some chicken noodle soup. I love that man. I am still feeling queasy this afternoon but I don't know what else to do. If I still have diarrhea in the morning I have to call and be admitted into the hospital for an IV so I don't get dehydration. Today I am official 15 weeks pregnant. I am so very happy about that. I hope that the baby is ok. I am a little worried. Well just very very tired today. We still have to go to the grocery store tonight when Eric gets home and I am really not looking forward to it. I guess we will work it out. I took my 15 week picture this morning but my bump doesn't look so big because I have lost water weight due to the diarrhea. I feel like I lost a lot of weight but like I said I think it is just water. I also got in my new swim bottoms but they feel to tight around my stomach. They fit my butt just great but the belly not so much. I will be covering them up anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment