JellyPages.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28, 2010

Sunday,

Such a wonderful day because I got to lay around and sleep all day long. I really needed it. I guess the baby is still doing well. I haven't had any problems with the baby and my boobs have been very swollen the last couple days, good sign. However, the last three or four days I have had lots of stomach and intestine problems causing diarrhea. I am really nervous about this because it can cause dehydration for me and the baby. I will be calling the doctor tomorrow if I still have it. Everything I have read says that it isn't bad for the baby if I have diarrhea but the dehydration is the bad part. I have been trying to down a lot of water,

The house party yesterday went great. It was very nice to spend time with friends and family. Yes we got a wonderful visit from my cousin Alyssa and husband Michael. It was so nice to talk with them. Realized I missed two birthdays at the end of this month. I would like to make a shout out to Alex and Aunt Darice. I am so sorry for missing your birthdays. Eric made the best burgers and dogs (hot dogs that is). Alyssa made great tortilla roles I did eat some as a midnight snack around 3 this morning. I have to throw a shout out to myself because the queso I made rocked my world. We all know that I am obsessed with cheese and well that just did it for me. Probably not the best thing to eat when you have stomach problems but I couldn't let all the great food go without eating some myself. I am paying for it today. Just really nice to share the house and the views with everyone. With moving into the new house and all the baby stuff we haven't had a lot of time to visit with all our friends. We missed a some people but hopefully we can catch up soon. About 10 of us took a hike down to the golf course and totally got busted the guys were having a golf ball throwing contest. Just had to leave the golf course no biggy I guess. The house stayed clean which is awesome because I didn't really feel like cleaning today.

Another Great Weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment