JellyPages.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010

Monday,

Well woke up feeling absolutely amazing. Of course this makes me think that something is wrong. I really can't wait to get through to the next doctor appointment. One more week thank God. I wish I could really enjoy this pregnancy more. I am so worried about loosing this baby that I can't just be happy that I feel great. I would rather feel symptoms the entire pregnancy because then I would know that things were happening.

Eric had to go into work at like 6 am this morning. He was up at 5, crazy man. I feel so sorry for him because he also has to work till 10 pm tonight. He is still not feeling well as of last night he sounded horrible and had a really bad headache. However, he refuses to take his medication on a regular basis so it is a little hard for me to feel really sorry for him. I do feel bad because I gave him a mother speech which is not really my place. No offence to all the mothers. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon. I miss kisses and loving from my husband.

Kids have been a little wacky today. It's a Monday have to get back in the groove of things. We made butterfly's today and they did a great job. We are working on the letter X you would think that it would be easy but some are having trouble with the diagonal line. We will work on it. I told the kids to find an insect when we went outside and they found a spider in the grass, good eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment