JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010

Thursday,

Feeling great today!! Had a good workout this morning. I couldn't sleep very well last night. First I couldn't fall asleep then when I finally did I woke up at 5 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I feel like the baby is doing well and just really happy and really grateful for everything in my life. Thank you God for the many blessings that you have given me. Mostly my husband and the beautiful baby growing inside me. Eric is so amazing and really I just love him so much. I didn't know that it was possible to love someone so much and unconditionally. Ok so my hormones are obviously make me a little over emotional but it is all true.

I went shopping last night for some more summer maternity clothes. Got some really great stuff and had a lot of fun. I went by myself and I took my time and just had a great and relaxing time. I got my first new bra that is a nursing bra also that was kind of exciting.

Well three more weeks until we find out about the sex of the baby. Eric and I watched a couple videos on parent connect. I watched a short video that tells you about weeks 15 to 20. It actually shows you what the baby is doing. It shows how it is growing. It says that you can actually tell the sex of the baby by 17 weeks. We watched a short video on the process of finding out if it is a boy or girl. It shows the process of a girl becoming a girl and a boy becoming a boy. It was kind of interesting. Then we watched a short video on what will happen on our next appointment and what they will be looking for on the next sonogram. It was fun to share that with Eric and for us to watch it together. Great day!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good time shopping and enjoying your wonderful life! This is always good for my soul to hear that you are happy and enjoying life! We are all blessed by the anticipation of this new life you are nurturing. We love you very much! Hope you have a great Easter! Next Year, the Easter Bunny will be coming to town :)

    ReplyDelete