JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7, 2010

Wednesday,

This week is flying by before you know it we will be in Hawaii. I can't wait even though I can't do as much as I would like to do it is worth it being pregnant. I have been feeling really good this week but for some reason yesterday I had a little episode. I ate some fruit salad and I am not sure if it was the prenatal or the fruit but I just started throwing up until I couldn't any more. I guess our bodies take care of things for us. I felt better by lunch. Today I had the same situation minus the fruit. I think it is the prenatal. I am going to start taking them at night. I guess you could say it was morning sickness. I feel great now but man that really sucks. Well there is not much to talk about today. Eric and I have just been chilling out very tired. I have a baby shower to go to this weekend plus a dinner with friends. It will be lots of fun. I really can't wait. I think that we actually have Sunday off. I am really happy about that because it is the only weekend day that we have nothing going on. Alright I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment