JellyPages.com

Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5, 2010

Monday,
Well Easter was great. We headed down to Houston on Saturday and we got to meet up with Tanvi and and her soon to be husband. Had a great time catching up with her but I feel like it was a little short. We will have to catch up again soon. It seems that all was going well with her. We spent time with my mom Saturday afternoon and evening. Mom and I walked around Babies R Us for a while. Then my sister and Reed finally made it down and we all had dinner together. It was nice. I could feel my stomach stretching all day. I did eat a tone of meat balls for dinner. On Sunday I we spent the day at the farm with the entire Miksch family. All the little ones did the Easter egg hunt and I got to be the Easter Bunny this year. Kind of fun. Next year I will have a little one of my own to pick up eggs with. I think our little one will be ok with empty eggs. Fun times!!
I am feeling good today. Kids are working on the letter Z final letter of the Alphabet. They will start beginning sounds next week. We are trucking along. Today starts week 16 and I am really starting to show. I know that I am going to get a tone bigger but I am already feeling like I am stretching a lot. In the belly that is. I have been keeping up my workout and everyday that I do my walking and weights I feel so great. I am a little worried about how I am going to handle the heat this summer but lots of women do it so I am sure I will be fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment