JellyPages.com

Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29, 2010

Thursday,

I have not updated my blog in a while. Today I am officially 33 weeks pregnant, 7 weeks left. I am getting so excited and scared and anxious all at the same time. I am also starting to feel so exhausted all the time. I just feel like my body can't recover. I guess this is part of caring a baby in the third trimester.

I had a wonderful baby shower this past weekend. We got lots for great stuff for baby Owen. Grandpa Ohnheiser, Honey and Great Grandma Ohnheiser got to come celebrate the coming of baby Owen. Also Grandma and Grandpa Barta and Uncle Alan also got to celebrate with us. It was a great shower. The girls that threw the baby shower, Diane, Kate, Crystal and Candice, did an amazing job. Everything was beautiful and went so smoothly. I had a great time and it seemed like everyone else had a great time also. I will post pictures as soon as I get them in. Eric's dad was gracious enough to take some really great pictures at the shower. I think that we will get them when they return from China in like two weeks.

Eric's family stayed the weekend with us, we celebrated Mr. Barta's birthday and Eric and Alan's birthday. Eric turned 29 on Monday. We had a great dinner on Saturday and a wonderful day in Fredricksburg on Sunday. Good times at the Barta house.

We had a doctors appointment yesterday and all is well. I am not dilating yet but baby Owen is head down and very low. However, with that being said the doc doesn't think that Owen will be early. I am glad about that because Eric has to leave for a business trip coming up. I don't want to go into labor while he is gone. Our doctor showed me how to feel baby Owens head and I did, his head is so little. I just can't wait to see him for the first time.

This weekend we have our second baby class this one is for installing the car seat. The hospital we are delivering at says that we either have to take the class or get the fire department to install the car seat. I figured we need to know what we are doing. Plus all the kid classes are free so we might as well go.

1 comment: