JellyPages.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010

Monday,



What a weekend. We went out Friday night with friends. Its was nice to get out. Saturday was a great day. Eric went on a 40 mile bike ride and I went on a 2 mile walk. We went and did a little Owen shopping. Found a couple of cute outfits for him and of course had to get them. We went swimming at our friends community pool. It was perfect take a dip, lay out and good conversation. Dinner party at friends house. Met some new people they were really nice. Sunday sucked. We did get to sleep in and watched the end of the ranger game from Saturday. They lost. Then we went grocery shopping and all hell broke loose. When we got home from the grocery store I closed my finger in the car door. We spent the next three hours in minor emergency getting xrays and stitches. Owen is moving around but I am still a little worried about him. Eric had to leave on a business trip Sunday afternoon. I was a little more emotional about it then normal. I guess my hormones and being in pain. Cant wait to have little baby Owen. I am thinking I will have an epidural because really I don't want to sit in pain when I don't have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment