JellyPages.com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6, 2010

Tuesday,

So glad that today is already Tuesday I am so freaking tired. We had a really productive weekend. Friday we helped our friends move into there new home. We went to the lake on Saturday, had dinner and watched fireworks on Sunday with friends, did a bunch of landscaping, pot planting, and hung outdoor fans on Monday. It was a busy weekend and now I am so tired. Quebert started bleeding while urinating yesterday so Eric and I didn't get any sleep. I kept waking up and checking on him. Took him to the vet this morning. Hopefully will hear from the vet around noon. Almost finished James Patterson's the ninth Judgment. I am not sure what I will read after this one.
Baby Owen has been kicking around like crazy this morning. This is great because I pushed myself a little hard yesterday with the yard work. Lots of pulling, digging, up and down the hill, up and down the stairs, bending and squatting. Got a bit sunburned also. However, I made sure that I didn't get to over heated and I drank lots of water.
So excited about this week because on Thursday we have our next doctor appointment, our first baby shower, and we meet our prenatal doctor. It is really getting closer and I am so happy about that. We can't wait to meet little Owen.
I am posting some awesome pictures of a grasshopper that Eric and I found in the rosemary bushes in our front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment