JellyPages.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5, 2010

Thursday,

Today I am officially 34 weeks pregnant. Which means 6 weeks left until little Owen gets here. I have my last baby shower this weekend. I am really excited about the shower. My mom and sister are coming down tomorrow which is great I can't wait. I have a tone of cleaning to do before they get here. I keep trying to clean but with all the kiddos here I can't seem to keep things clean. I have become seriously emotional in the last two weeks. Every little thing seems to be the biggest deal. I had to deal with AT&T this morning. Two hours on the phone to figure out a bill. Transfered about five times and dropped at least twice. I love phone, Internet, and tv companies just kidding. I think that I am going to try to take some maternity pictures this weekend while my family is down. Owen has been moving around like a crazy little man. Eric and I just sat and watched my belly for like 10 minutes last night while Owen worked it out. He is starting to wake up earlier in the morning which is good because he was a night mover and sleep in till 10 am. I was hoping that he would change so that we would have a little easier time with the night sleeping. I had my doctors appointment last week on Wednesday. All is going well and the doctor doesn't think that Owen will be early. We have our next doctor appointment on Wednesday. Eric leaves town on Thursday unless something has changed with my dilation. Last weekend we had our car seat class. It was a really great class. We actually learned a lot. We have our next class on Wednesday night. This class will be great because it is what to expect with a newborn. This means Eric will get to learn how to change diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment