JellyPages.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26, 2010

Thursday,

Well what a week. I felt kind of uncomfortable all week but today I am feeling much better. I am so ready for our baby to get here and I don't know how many times I can say it. I just hope he comes sooner than later. Well this week makes week 37. We had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and no progress. Doc says he will probably go full term but that he is measuring two weeks early. I have a feeling this is going to be a big baby. We will see soon enough. It was nice to hear his heart beat and know that he is doing well, and that my blood pressure is doing well. Had to do some cultures and blood work all normal stuff that pregnant women have to do. I think I jump to conclusions and worry about things before they become an issue. I am so worried about trying to deliver a large baby naturally. I want the doc to induce but I realize that he may not be willing to do that. The thing is I don't really know how big he is and if he is even ready to come out. Well obviously he isn't ready to come out or he would already be here. I have one more day with the kiddo's. I am kind of sad about that because I will miss having the kids around. However, I have like a week to two weeks of house cleaning to do to get ready for this little man. We really are already ready for him, this is really just stuff to keep me busy. I am sure these last couple of weeks are going to feel like an eternity, it already does.

No comments:

Post a Comment