JellyPages.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010

Monday,

My mother, sister, and sisters boyfriend came to visit this past weekend. It was so nice to see all of them. I miss getting to hang with my mom and sister. I felt like we all got along very well. I didn't feel stressed or anything. Just had fun.

We are five weeks and three days away from my due date. I am so excited. We had our last baby shower this past weekend. My mother and sister came down and we had a great time. My sister did an amazing job setting up the baby shower and decorating. I greatly appreciate Terri, Alyssa, Amanda, Charlsie, and Molly who also helped with the baby shower. The house was beautifully decorated, great cake, fun games, and great food. I was so happy to have my family and friends there to share in this wonderful time in my life.

We have gotten most of our stuff, definitely all of our big items. I have some coupons so the rest will be taken care of hopefully before Owen gets here. I spent yesterday and today sterilizing and washing everything. I have packed my bag and Owens bag. Eric is on his own. Just kidding I will get him a bag together. Eric is leaving for like five days so I want all bags ready in case I have to go by myself to the hospital. I am sure that Owen will hold out while daddy is gone but it is ok to be careful.

We have our next doctors appointment on Wednesday and our third class. Basically how to take care of a newborn. This will be a good class for Eric and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment