JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1, 2010

Saturday,




I have so much to post. We are back from Hawaii and so glad to be home. I will say that I know that I have the most amazing life because I was ready to come home and leave a beautiful place like Hawaii. Hawaii was fun and chaotic all at the same time. Eric and I have never been on a vacation with other people so to not have any alone time is very different for us. However we had beach time, we took a snorkeling tour and got to see dolphins and deep sea fish. We saw waterfalls, volcano's, botanical gardens, and lava flowing into the ocean. It was all amazing. Or friends that got married had a beautiful wedding with fire dancers, hula dancers, and an amazing ceremony on the beach during sunset.













I never got a chance to put Owen's name plate on here. I am going to post the name plate, his Hawaiian shirt, and his first outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment