JellyPages.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23, 2010

Sunday,
It has been such a productive, social, and wonderful weekend. Started out a little shaky wasn't feeling so well on Friday. I think I was just really tired and feeling a little under the weather. Such a wonderful husband. Eric knew I was feeling a bit run down and bought me a gift card to Charming Charlies a really cute jewelry place. Went to a house warming party that night. A younger crowd with a margarita machine and some fun drinking games. Well ok they were fun to watch. I didn't have a margarita but Eric made me one hell of a virgin margarita. Lots of hands on the belly trying to feel Owen kick. Kind of funny he gets stage fright. Finally getting used to Eric and my hands. Saturday Eric painted the nursery and did the most amazing job. He really took his time and gave it a fathers touch. I cleaned some serious house and I tell you it needed it. Got to catch up with some friends that we don't ever get to see because they have a new baby. Their little girl is so beautiful and growing so fast. It was great to hang out and have dinner with them. Can't wait to do baby play dates with Crystal and Bella. Today groceries, last little cleaning things, and relaxing. We also got some pictures from Hawaii that a girl took for us and she did such a great job. You have to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment