JellyPages.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

June 4, 2010

Friday,


So, yesterday was the start of week 25. I haven't updated the blog in a while. I guess since last Thursday. Well we had a wonderful weekend on the farm with my Dad, Dina, grandmother, and the young man that is living with my dad. They are helping this high school student out that has a really bad home life. It is really nice of them and it is kind of crazy to listen to him talk. All I can say is that I guess I have grown up.






Eric's volleyball team lost their first game last night which was so hard to watch. He is really trying not to care but we are just both to competitive. Owen is going to be very competitive. I know that Eric doesn't like me posting stuff about him on the blog but I am so happy and proud of him. He got a promotion this week and he is really happy about his new job.

I am having some trouble with work. I feel like I am loosing it. I don't know how pregnant women watch children. I feel like my home is a mess and I can't keep it clean. Having all the kids at our home keeps it messy and I don't have the energy to keep up with the mess. My patience level is zero and my irritation level is 100. I am wondering how I am going to make it to D day without going crazy. Well at least it is Friday and the weekend is here.

Eric and I will be cleaning out the garage this weekend. Fun times with my husband. We must do it because I imagine that we will not want to do it once the baby is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment