JellyPages.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14, 2010

Monday,

Hello to all reading this. Today was a crazy day. I have still been having trouble sleeping lately. The kids were great today which made life much easier. I received a package today and when it was picked up there was an extra little treat laying behind it. A little Kitten had some how gotten on our porch and curled up behind the box. That little Kitty will be well taken care of. We took her to the vet. She was so cute. I had to give her up because I am so allergic. Eric said good thing or we would have added a pet cat to our already growing family. The package happened to be Owen's bedding set that Dina sent me. Thank you thank you. It is so cute and i love it. I Can't wait for little Owen to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment