JellyPages.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28, 2010

Tuesday,

What a crazy day. I do believe that Owen is teething. Very fussy, not sleeping, drooling everywhere, gnawing on hands, clothing, but not his chew toys. I had a rough day with him today. Called Eric around 4:00 pm with nothing left. Luckily I got him to fall asleep on my chest for about 30 minutes. I felt like I couldn't get anything done today because after about five minutes he wanted to be picked up or change areas. We tried out every toy he has, and every chair. He played in his crib, on the floor, in his chair, in the bumbo seat, in the swing, in the exersaucer, and on the sofa. I just didn't know what else to do. He just wanted to be held. That is how he ended up falling asleep on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment