JellyPages.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2, 2010

Thursday,

Wonderful night!!! Owen ate about 8 oz last night from around 6:30 pm till 8:30 pm. Then he slept till 6:45 am this morning. I can't tell you how awesome that is. So this morning was a wonderful morning. Although he was starving this morning. Once I fed him he was the most happy alert baby. He has been laughing and talking all morning. We did tummy time, read a couple of books, floor play, and playing with his seat toy. He started getting tired so I fed him and put him in his seat. Then I accidentally dropped the remote on the floor and I got the evil eye. This kid is so darn cute. He does the funniest things. I don't know how he is sleeping after sleeping for so long last night. I am sure that he is growing. I put a onsie on him this morning and it is getting to short. He is still a little skinny fart but he is getting longer. His head is getting bigger also. This morning when we were doing tummy time he pushed himself up and held his head up. He is doing so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment