JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 4, 2010

Thursday,

So, I have missed two days but I am back. Yesterday we had to take Quebert our dog to the vet for his yearly check up. Then we got to go eat lunch with Eric. It is nice to get to see him during the day and I know that Eric likes to get to see Owen and me. In the afternoon I had some serious Owen cuddle time, and we took a nap together. Yesterday was super important because Owen was officially six weeks old. Two more weeks and he will be two months old. I can't believe it. He is getting so big, I will post a picture later on today. I am so tired as it is 5:45 am and I just fed Owen. He was asleep but it seems as though he may be waking up. I want some more sleep so I will let him just root around.


Look mom!!

Happy Baby!!

Ok mom that is enough!!
I'm a big boy!!

I started keeping track of how much food Owen is getting in a day. His doctor said no more than 36 oz in a day. He had 32 oz yesterday and had a good start today.

I'm growing!!
And so happy!!

Owen is full of gas today and is not feeling very good. Crying a lot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment