JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11, 2010

Thursday,

I know that I haven't written anything in the last couple days. I have been busy with a sick baby. We took Owen to the doctor yesterday because he has been getting worse. stuffed nose, congestion in his throat, coughing, throwing up, and not sleeping well. He has a cold and there is nothing we can do. He has drainage and a clogged nose. We are doing saline drops, pedialite, humidifier, and propping the mattress up. We are hoping it will clear up by tomorrow. If not then we are to call the doctor back. Keep fingers crossed and pray.
Today has already started out fussy. I am sure we are in for a long day. Owen is sleeping right now I don't think he get any good sleep over night because he is so stopped up.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Baby Owen! I wish I could be there to help. Mam-Maw and Pap-Paw love you all so much and are praying for health and healing soon.

    ReplyDelete