JellyPages.com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17, 2011

Sunday,



So Much catching up to do. Overall we are doing great!!


Eric has had a crazy week as his company was sold last week. In the short term is is a good thing and in the long run it will hopefully be a good thing. We are getting ready for his birthday coming up on the 26th of the month. We are hoping to have another night out on the town. Eric has not been traveling lately which is so nice. Owen and I feel very lucky to have him around. Owen is kind of having a daddy thing lately where he always wants to go to daddy which is a nice break for me. I know that it makes Eric happy also. We spent a week visiting Eric's parents, brother, and brother's girlfriend. It was great to see all of them.


Owen has been doing great also. He is doing new stuff everyday. It is just amazing to watch him learn and watch his thought process. Over the past month Owen had his nine month doctor appointment in which we were told that he was really tall and a little under weight. However, Eric was the same way when he was growing up. His doctor said he needs to get on solid foods and it has been great. He loves eating what we are eating. He has become a little fish lately absolutely loving the water. I am going to put some great videos on here. He had his swim lessons on Saturday and they went so great. Then today we took him to the pool and had a wonderful time. He is also starting to take steps on his own. he took one step from the coffee table to the sofa. Starting to get some great use out of his walking toy as he is going 90 to nothing behind that thing. Overall just a huge month of growth for the little guy. Not to mention that his little personality is coming out more and more everyday.







Baby Jack is also doing well as far as I can tell. So we have found out that we are having a little boy and we have named him Jack Nicholas Barta. His middle name is after my middle name that is how we came up with his name. We almost have everything moved out of Jack's room and Eric painted last night. Now we are ready to start hanging stuff and just getting everything ready. We have purchased the furniture and will be getting next weekend from my dad. Finally started really feeling Jack move around over the last couple months. I feel him move more and more everyday. He moves the most when I am holding Owen against my belly. We are so excited to see what this little guy is going to look like and what kind of little personality that he will have.





I am 22 weeks prego tomorrow and doing great. I do feel like this pregnancy has been so much harder on me mentally and physically. I am sure that carrying around a 9 month old doesn't help my back. Plus I have been working out a bit more with Jack than I did with Owen. However, overall I am doing great. Some days I don't even realize that I am prego. Much like Owen my second trimester has been nice to me. I will be stopping my preschool in August which is just around the corner. I was sad at first but am ready to see what this new chapter in our life will be like. There is still a lot to do before little Jack gets here the biggest thing being Owens first birthday. Not totally sure what we will be doing for his birthday. I do realize that his first birthday is more for the adults in his life. I really just want to see a smile on his face to know that he is having a great time. I am the happiest I have ever been!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment