JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 23, 2012

Saturday,
This has been a quick and crazy month. I can't believe that June is almost over! We are getting ready to make a fun trip to Dallas to visit Eric's family, so exciting. However, as for this month we have been busy.
Jack is growing so fast. He is clapping, trying to crawl, talking (babbling really) and interacting with Owen. I think Jack may actually skip crawling and just start pulling up and walking. He has been locking his legs and wanting to stand. I put him up against the couch and he just stood there. Eric went out of town this past week and when he got back he said that it looked like Jack had grown so much. It is so cute to see both the boys sitting in the front of the HEB cart together. It's the little things.
He likes to stand already. Clapping baby video.
Owen is talking more and more every day. He started saying "bless you baby," when people sneeze, so cute. He is also saying "I Love you," totally sweet. He is also doing so great in his swim lessons. He is jumping into the pool to us, starting to use his arms when he kicks, blowing bubbles, and starting to hold his breath when going under (without us blowing in his face). I had told Owen the day before Eric come home, "Daddy will be here when you wake up in the morning." The next morning he woke up calling for Daddy. Owen has also been having a lot of fun at school. They had a funny hair day and he loved it. He has been picking on the little kids in his class. He is now the oldest in his class and when trying to play with the other kids he gets a little rough with the 12 month olds.
Crazy hair day at school. Play date at sea world with some of his buddies.
Funny story about the boys. The boys were playing upstairs in the living room and I was taking the recycling out downstairs. When I came back up stairs I heard Jack grunting in a weird way. So I came around the corner to check on the boys. Owen was riding Jack like a horse. I got Owen off and picked Jack up. I was trying to scold Owen but Jack was laughing and Owen said, "Jack fun, Jack fun." As mad as I wanted to be it was kind of funny.
Eric and I are doing great. We have found a wonderful sitter for the kids. Which allowed us to have a great date night out. Going back to the old days, dinner and darts. We have been doing a lot of family outings, zoo, Sea World, and lots of swimming. Eric is really busy right now with work. So the weekends are full of fun family time. All in all things are great.
Family outing to the zoo. Train ride and feeding the birds.
Eric and Owen at the petting zoo. Eric and Owen feeding the fish.
The birds seem to love Jack and I. Owen making new friends (he is good with the ladies).

No comments:

Post a Comment