JellyPages.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 26, 2010

Tuesday,

I am feeling a little better and more awake. Owen kept me up for a while last night. Although he only woke up once at 3:00 am he didn't want to go back to sleep so he was up till about 4:30 am. I ended up giving in and letting him come to bed with Eric and I until he finally fell asleep then I put him back in his own bed.

I think we are going to go run around today for a bit. I hope he will be calm today instead of crying through the trip. Yesterday he didn't want to go grocery shopping. So we will see how he does while we are out. I really just want him to sleep through the great shopping experience. He is like his dad when it comes to shopping, he hates it!! ha ha.

Eric was so cute last night. He read two books to Owen last night and decided he really wants to read to him at night. I am so glad that he is spending so much time with him at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment